Cyber Security Awareness Month: Online Safety
October is National Cyber Security Awareness Month which is an annual campaign to raise awareness about the importance of cyber security.
The Internet touches almost all aspects of everyone’s daily life, whether we realize it or not. We hope to spend this month engaging and educating businesses to raise awareness.
Links in emails, social media posts and online ads are often the way cyber criminals steal your private, personal information. Even if you know the source, if something looks suspicious, report it or delete it.
How do we help with Online Safety?
- We update our systems with over 1.3 MILLION malicious websites per week to prevent the chance of someone taking advantage of your information!
- The threat intelligence we provide has blocked 799,257 malicious & phishing attempts this week alone!
- We utilize a multi-layered approach to security:
- Harden the operating system and keeping it patched for new and existing vulnerabilities.
- Proactively block new and emerging threats through application behavior analysis and deep packet inspection.
- Proactively monitor the health of your critical systems and infrastructure.
- Backup your critical data and provide best in class business continuity solutions that eliminate downtime.
- Employee cyber-security training and testing. The Human Error factor is the weakest link.
I’m sure you’ve read about the frightening breaches lately and we don’t want you to be the next victim. The Cyber criminals continue to advance the malicious technology in their arsenal at an exponential rate. We need a technology protection platform designed to rapidly respond to the new and emerging threats.
Unsure of how well you’re protected?
Run this free 7 point network assessment to find out if your business has the essential protection against today’s cyber threats.
Learn more about our Digital Shield service and start protecting your digital assets today.